FIFTY STATES, TWO OCEANS, MOUNTAIN RANGES, DESERTS, RAINFORESTS, ANCIENT RUINS, DIFFERENT CULTURES, OUR OWN AMAZING ANIMALS AND… MILLIONS OF MILES TO EXPLORE.
Don’t be so eager to go “other places” That
You forget the beauty within your own country.
Explore the South with us as we travel our home state of Georgia into the Carolinas, the Gulf States, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
Texas and Oklahoma are our native lands. Start exploring my Texas up through Kansas to the Dakotas and east to Missouri.
Take in the beauty of Maui. We need to plan more West Coast trips!
From the deserts of Arizona and New Mexico to the beautiful lands of Utah and Nevada, this region has so much to discover.
Head up the East Coast to discover the American history and beauty waiting in Virginia and the Carolinas.
Scotland. England. Europe. Central America. So much left to see – bucket list!
Latest Posts on Reclaiming Wonder
- A Day Trip in Downtown Memphis for KidsMemphis deserves a day or two to explore on your family road trip. Let me convince you with this list of kid friendly adventures right in downtown Memphis. Click to check out the list!
- Welcome to GeorgiaThe State of Georgia is a beautiful green land full of history, adventure, and sights for visitors of all ages. Check out this list for more information about the places you need to add to your road trip list as you explore my Georgia.
- Five Must-See Outdoor Experiences in ScotlandIf you’re having a hard time narrowing down your destinations in Scotland, check out this top five list of my family’s favorite experiences. Make sure you add nature, animals, and historic sites to your UK itinerary. Check out this list of must-see activities that will interest kids of all ages.
- Take the Kids to The Everglades: The BasicsPlanning a trip to the Everglades in Florida brings up so many questions. Here are all the answers you need to plan a family trip – including the answers to questions you didn’t know to ask. Look no further. I’m here to help!
- Family Trip to Scotland: Our Two Week ItineraryHas a family trip to Scotland been on your radar? Take it from dream stage! Although figuring out international travel can be very overwhelming, let me help you. Get to the basics as I help you learn how to get around the country. Take the family to Scotland – it’s such a magical place. Let’s get started!
- City Museum in St. Louis, Missouri: The BasicsThe CIty Museum is the one not-free attraction that needs to be a must-see during your St. Louis trip. Wonderland. Fantasyland… No matter what you call it, this one-of-a-kind building deserves a whole day to fully enjoy it. Make the most of your day with these mom tips, cautionary tales, and ways to let explorers of all ages take part in the magic. It’s a definite must see!