Travel around your city, state, and country. Hop on a plane and go farther.
Don’t put travel on hold because you have kids – make it a priority because you have kids.
However, travel can be very frustrating when you can’t find the information to make your trip easier from a real world experience from a real world family.
What I wish I had known before we went — it’s all here for you!
Latest Posts on Reclaiming Wonder
- Reading Through History: John F. Kennedy
- Picture Book Biographies: The Abolitionists
- A Beginner’s Guide to Illustrator Study with Picture Books
- Kids and Dirt: Finding Quartz in Arkansas
- Take the Kids to the Museum (and How Adults Mess It Up)