Schooling and learning are different for every family, season of the year, age, lifestyle, culture…
But these don’t define learning.
It’s not about a learning schedule.
Open your minds to wonder about everything.
See the opportunities to travel or read or have good conversations.
By living intentionally, you will never stop learning and growing.
Learning is life.
Latest Posts on Reclaiming Wonder
- Etowah Indian Mounds State Historic Site – Cartersville, Georgia
- National Civil War Naval Museum – Columbus, Georgia
- Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary – Locust Grove, Georgia
- Dunwoody Nature Center – Dunwoody, Georgia
- Carlos C. Carlos Museum at Emory University – Atlanta, Georgia