Schooling and learning are different for every family, season of the year, age, lifestyle, culture… But these don’t define learning. It’s not about a learning schedule.
Open your minds to wonder about everything.
See the opportunities to travel or read or have good conversations.
By living intentionally, you will never stop learning and growing.
Learning is life.
Latest Posts on Reclaiming Wonder
- Reading Through History: John F. Kennedy
- Picture Book Biographies: The Abolitionists
- A Beginner’s Guide to Illustrator Study with Picture Books
- Kids and Dirt: Finding Quartz in Arkansas
- Take the Kids to the Museum (and How Adults Mess It Up)